Recently we came across one of Boysen Paints’ very entertaining videos. The video basically tells the story of a guy and how he survives his heart being broken by doing various DIY projects in his cozy – but messy – abode.
This is one of his projects: A DIY Doggie bed made from an old tire and some paint. It’s such an easy yet novel idea that we decided to provide a breakdown of material costs that you would need for this project. Almost all of the material required for this project can be purchased on-line on www.MCHomeDepot.com (After all, if you are struggling through having your heart trampled on by the love of your life, we’re pretty sure you don’t want to leave your home. Shop for material on-line instead).
The items used were:
- One dog: Can’t really help you with that.
- An old tire: You can usually find one lying around most houses – or on the streets – or at your local junkyard.
- Bristle Brush – A Universal Hand Brush will set you back PhP 159.00
- Primer – A 1 liter can of Permacoat Flat White Latex paint from Boysen will set you back ₱137.50
- Pastel Paint – A 1 liter can of Boysen Quick Dry Enamel (Sky Blue) based paint costs PhP 162.25
- Paint Brush – A 3 inch wide paint brush will set you back PhP 95.
- Furniture Sliders –A four-piece set of 1.5″cotton-felt round pads from Fixon will set you back ₱49.75
- Old pillow: look around the house for free pillows.
Total spent for this handy and decorative Doggie-Day-Bed is a mere: PhP 603.50. All of which you can order on this website or through our Facebook page.