About UsMakes Everyone A Champion Builder
MC Home Depot is THE pioneer, the trendsetter of the Home Depot concept here in the Philippines.
MC Home Depot is a “ONE-STOP SHOP” for high quality homebuilding and construction materials, home furnishings and related services.
MC Home Depot began with Mr. Chung – who is the “MC”. He was greatly distressed by the pitfalls he encountered in the retail construction industry, specifically the lack of:
- Transparency in pricing;
- Knowledge and clarity about the items;
- Warranty with regard to item quality and authenticity, and;
- Assurance that the biggest investment of a customer’s life is made safe and built correctly.
Seeking to address these pitfalls, “MC” built MC Home Depot in 1995.
Since then MC Home Depot continues to provide:
- Customers with a “One-Stop Shop” that they could commute or drive to. They no longer had to visit several hardware stores because MC Home Depot and it myriad of tenants had everything one could possibly need to build and furnish a home.
- A walk-in-store design that allowed customers to make informed purchases by permitting them to take their time exploring options, reading labels and actually “touching” products.
- High quality homebuilding and construction materials, home furnishing and a complete line of hardware items and accessories:
- That were sold at competitive prices that gave customers the best possible value for their money.
- With a guarantee that all products purchased in MC Home Depot were genuine and have been vetted by our experts.
- A Customer Service crew that is well equipped to help educate customers and to provide them with valid options for their needs.
- A series of programs that would help customers with their home improvement and maintenance needs.
MC HOME DEPOT DATA PRIVACY DECLARATION
MC Home Depot Inc. (“MC Home Depot”, “We”, “us”, “our”) commits to protect and maintain the privacy of your personal information in accordance with the mandate of the Data Privacy Act of 2012. We will keep secure and confidential all personal and sensitive information that you may provide to us, and/or those that we may collect from you (“Personal Data”).
This Privacy Statement (“Statement”) indicates the manner in which MC Home Depot collects, uses, processes, maintains, secures, and discloses Personal Data we obtain, or which you may provide through this website, www.MCHomeDepot.com (“Website”) or by completing an MC Home Depot Membership Card application form (“MC Card).
We may update this Statement from time to time to reflect change(s) in the law and/or our internal standards to better protect your Personal Data and privacy. We may at any time revise this Privacy Statement by updating this posting. You are bound by such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the most current Privacy Statement.
By accessing this Website, and submitting your Personal Data through it or by submitting an MC Card Application form, you expressly acknowledge that you have read, understood and hereby agree to all the terms of this Statement and, that you provide consent for us to:
- Process your Personal Data, as provided under applicable laws, regulations, and our policies, for our subsidiaries and affiliates, contractors, service providers, and other authorized third parties’ legitimate purpose/s;
- Make your Personal Data available for our subsidiaries and affiliates, contractors, service providers, and other third parties.
What We Collect and Process?
The Personal Data requested, as appropriate, may include:
- Contact information including mailing address, email address, delivery address, telephone number, mobile number
When Do We Collect Your Personal Data?
When you access our Website, we may collect your Personal Data in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you:
- Sign up for an MC Home Depot Membership Card (“MC Card”)
- Visit our Website
- Contact us by sending an inquiry, leaving a comment, or providing feedback at our Website
- Do any transaction through our Website such as when you subscribe for information on our products; participate in any of our online activities, etc.
- When you transact in any MC Home Depot Outlet using your MC Card.
Non-Personal Identifiable Information
As you navigate around and interact with the Website, we may collect non-personal identifiable information about you. Non-personal identifiable information may include the following:
- Information about your computer/device and internet connection, as well as IP address, operating system, and browser type
- Details of your visit to the Website (e.g. pages and internal links accessed on our Website, search terms that you used, date and time you visited the Website, time spent on the Website pages, and other statistics)
- Non-personal identifiable information collected may be used for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve the services and products we provide.
- Details of your physical visits and purchases at MC Home Depot.
Web Browser Cookies
How will MC Home Depot Use and Disclose Collected Personal Data?
MC Home Depot collects and uses Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you requested documents or shipment of products ordered;
- To send you important information regarding our Website, changes to our terms, conditions and policies and/or other administrative information (where applicable); and
- To enhance and personalize your experience of the Website by sharing information, product development and offers based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- We may also disclose information collected through the Website:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To our service providers, contractors and other third parties who provide services to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Data confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- To government and law enforcement agencies and regulatory bodies;
- To comply with orders of courts, government agencies, regulatory bodies, and with applicable laws and regulations;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of MC Home Depot, our subsidiaries and affiliates, officers, employees, customers, or other third parties;
- To a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business or assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by MC Home Depot about our Website users is among the assets transferred; and
- To conduct investigations or breaches of MC Home Depot’s internal policies, laws and regulations, enforce appropriate sanctions and pursue legal actions if necessary.
The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How will MC Home Depot protect your Personal Data?
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and have set up an adequate organizational, physical and technical security measures to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your Personal Data and secure against unauthorized access, alteration, fraudulent misuse, disclosure, destruction and/or any other unlawful processing of your Personal Data stored on our Website
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Website and its Users happens over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. However, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure or if you feel that the security of any account you have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us.
How can you Access, Change, or Delete Your Personal Data?
You are entitled to certain rights in relation to the Personal Data collected from you, including the right to access and correct your Personal Data being processed, object to the processing, and to lodge a complaint before the National Privacy Commission in case of violation of your rights as a data subject.
If you would like to review, correct, update, or delete the Personal Data that you have provided to us via the Website, please go to your My Account page under Shop Now to edit your personal information or contact us via sending an email to inquiry@MCHomeDepot.com. We will try to respond to your request within 24 hours or such latter period permitted by applicable law.
We retain your Personal Data for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement, unless a longer retention period is required or allowed by law or to otherwise fulfill a legal obligation.
Third Party Websites
This Privacy Statement does not address, and we are not responsible for the privacy, information, or other practices of any third parties, including any third party operating any site or web property (including, without limitation, any application) that is available through this Website or to which this Website contains a link. The availability of, or inclusion of a link to, any such site or property on the Website does not imply endorsement of it by us or by our affiliates.
Website Visitor under the Age of 18
This Website is not directed to individuals under the age of eighteen (18), and we request that these individuals not provide Personal Data through the Website.
If you have any questions and/or concerns about this Privacy Statement, the practices of this Website, or your dealings with this Website, or your rights in relation thereto under the Data Privacy Act of 2012, please feel free to contact us at:
MC HOME Depot Fort Bonifacio, Inc.
Address: 32nd St. cor. Bonifacio Blvd., Global City, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City
Store Hours: 9:00am to 8:00pm
Monday to Sunday
Fax: 815-4777, 815-3839, 815-4760 local 146
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com